vrijdag 31 augustus 2012

On the road ahead

Not posted in a bit, so I'm just gonna do a short update tonight.

Dark-Rising moved out of Nisuwa. Dark has been in Nisuwa for a few good months, but the neighborhood  has changed. Or, our neighbors have changed, to be more exact. Another major Gallante FW Alliance we shared the system with has been screwing up the place, resulting in conflicts.

All fine, we'll find another place to hang out. And our glorious leader has picked out Nennamaila! Which I think is a fantastic location. For several reasons.
One: It is 2 jumps from Ichoriya, a Caldari highsec hub
Two: It is still only a few jumps from the core of Black Rise
Three: It is 4 jumps from 0.0 Cloud Ring-region
Four: It is next door to Enaluri, the system where I started my grand lowsec PvP pirate adventure two years ago. So I (think I) really know my way around the place.

I started moving some assets down last week, and I'm already having a good time. Killed a handful of Battlecruisers, as well as Gila-Guristas faction Cruiser. All in all I'm having a good time.
We had a funny little stand-off with some BC gang. There was a blue BC gang on the gate, and another neutral BC gang in the system next door. I think both parties were waiting for each other to make a move ... But fuck it, Kubiq and me jumped ahead and warped our Machariels right into that neutral gang. We screwed up a little, most ran, but we got one kill :-) But t'was fun. Totally ninjad that gang before the blues jumped in, haha.

So unlike last time, when I didn't had a proper screenshot - this time I do. I left my capsule's warm goo, jumped in my 'Esquire' Coat and went to my Captain's Quarters. Here is where I hang out with my bitches and my booze. Life is good. Especially through the glass of a Monocle. The One Eyed Buccaneer is living the dream!


Don't mind the midgets there on the couch.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten