vrijdag 24 augustus 2012

MOAR MOA's

Greetings,

So tonight I FC'd a fleet. One that had more than 3 people in it, for a change.
Back in my previous alliance, 7th Space Cavalry - Freemason Core, we used to do this fun fleet we called Moa Frenzy. As you would guess, we'd all fly Moa's. Moa's are terrible ships, not to speak of its looks. That's why it was so fun flying them in a pack, as nobody expects a Moa gang. We did this a couple of times and it was always very enjoyable.

I wanted to bring that concept to Dark-Rising.
We managed to round up about 10 Moa's. Enough to run a gang with. So off we went. Fleet started out nice n easy, killing a t1 frigate and a Caracal in and around Nisuwa.
Taking off, we warped the fleet into a FW plex to hunt a Vexor, only to find a Stabber Fleet Issue, Rupture, Condor and Griffin landing on top of us as we arrived. The frigies ran, but we swiftly dealt with the SFI and Rupture. Not a bad way to start a fleet. KB Link

We moved on, taking a different route than usual, to Ishomilken. Ishomilken is a Wartarget HQ, as well as a local Pirate base, so my hope was getting some kills there. On the way we found a Rupture 60km off the gate. The Rupture got tackled when a Pilgrim-recon uncloaked; both turned into dust. KB Link

For a last attempted on a kill, I found a Hurricane on a safespot in Ishomilken. Unfortunately, he was aligned, so when I fleet-warped on top of him, he managed to get out.

Now, I forgot to make an actual screenshot. I wanted to, but I just completely forgot about it. So I did some fine Photoshopping, here is a screenie of how our fleet could have hypothetically looked like:



Pretty damn awesome, I'd say. Won't you? Thought so.

Well I might turn this fleet into a re-occurring event, if not Moa's then maybe some other type of shitty t1 cruiser. Scythe gang, anyone?

Fly safe o/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten