donderdag 16 augustus 2012

A Darkness is Rising

Good day.
Short introduction: I created this blog a couple of months ago, for the laughs, not knowing if I'd ever use it or not. Seems I did not.

(...)
Till today! So, here we go. Who am I, and what am I doing?
I have been a proud member of 7th Space Cavalry since 2008. 7thSC is an EVE Online corp, formed in the early days of 2003. Starting out as an industrial corp, it has since evolved into an all-round PvP corporation. It has said to have seen all corners of New Eden, from Highsec, to Nullsec, to more recent Wormhole-space.

Through my time in 7thSC, I've been both Director and eventually CEO. And during most of this time I've been a Lowsec PvPer. Having a -10.0 secstatus for years now, one could go as far as calling me a pirate!

A good two months ago I left my jolly good old corp, 7th Space Cavalry, to join Dark-Rising.
Dark-Rising is a corp formed by Mitch Taylor in 2006, and has since seen a good share of the universe. I first came in contact with Dark in 2010 when it was based in Nullsec space, under the IT-Alliance banner.
Currently Dark-Rising is an active Faction Warfare PvP corp based out in the Black Rise region. A region I have firm memories and knowledge of, having lived there for years!

Recently, Dark-Rising is going through some management changes, and has called its members for volunteers to join a Director Trial. Hesitating at first, I stepped up. FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
So since last night I bear the proud title of Trial Director! This will last a few months, and I'm very curious to see how it will pan out for me.

Back to blogging ...
If one were to ask about my PvP 'specializations', I would say Lowsec Skirmish PvP, and Black-Ops PvP. This blog will most likely go about these subjects, along with my recent developments within Dark-Rising.
Hope you like and enjoy!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten