woensdag 6 februari 2013

DarkTV and other Videos

Hiya, not updated in a while, but here I am!

Since November I've been working on this other little project called DarkTV.
DarkTV is a new video series about Dark-Rising that will feature short clips of events that happened in the Corp, such as PvP ops and alike. Every episode is 'hosted' and introduced by someone else; in example the FC of that particular fleet.
The videos are relative short, up to 3 minutes max. The reason for this is that it makes them easy to watch; if you want to see a 30 minute documentary how a fleet is doing you might as well just play the game yourself :-)


DarkTV aside, I've also been doing some other videos of course. I did a video about the Worm Guristas-frigate, using a highly unusual and entertaining fitting. Another video flying the Republic Fleet Firetail, and a video of a little Frig Brawling on a Corp roam. Have a look at that! :-)


Linkies:
My personal Youtube-channel
Dark-Rising Youtube-channel, hosting some of my videos, as well as other peoples videos.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten